Munising Fourth of July
Event Website: Click Here!
All day celebration, parades, food, beer tent, games and fireworks!
- 8:30am Fun Run – Bayshore Park, $10 entry fee, registration 7:30am For more information or early registration contact DeeJay Paquette (906) 387-4673
- 10:00am Flag Raising – All Veterans Memorial, Bayshore Park
- 12:30pm Parade – Theme: Alger County Past & Present
- 2pm “The Guess is Right”
- 2pm and on: Food, Games, Vendors, Beer Tent
- 2:30pm Free Ice Cream
- 2:45pm Watermelon Eating Contest
- 3:30pm Pet Parade – Contestants meet at the Alger County Courthouse at 3:00
- 4:30pm Waterfight by the Munising Volunteer Fire Dept
- 5:30pm Grease Pole-City Pier and “The Guess is Right”
- 7:00pm Free Quarters
- 8:00pm Egg Throwing Contest
- 10:15pm Two different 4th of July fireworks Chamber of Commerce fundraising cruises: One twilight cruise that will go to Indian Head/Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore that includes fireworks in Munising Bay for $25 and the fireworks in Munising Bay for $15. Contact for tickets either the Alger County Chamber of Commerce at 129 East Munising Ave., Munising or call 906-387-2138.
- 10:30 or Dark – The BEST Fireworks Display in the U.P. Check out the 4th of July Web Cam www.jamadots.com
Reminder: Kegs, Fireworks, Sparklers and Pets are all PROHIBITED in the park
Note: I am not affiliated with this event, I only list them; if you have a specific question, please use the contact information provided to get in touch with them directly